1.28.2014

twenty-nine


I turned twenty-nine last Thursday and as I round the corner into the last year of my twenties I am not quite sure I am ready to reminisce about all that I have done/not done in the last decade. I did, however, have a great birthday (three days straight of celebrating) thanks to my husband, family, and great friends. We saw an amazing show that's currently up at at SECCA (South Eastern Center for Contemporary Art); it included some amazing graphic design, infographics, typography and book design- so right up my alley. You can see a few more peeks from the events on my instagram.

In other news...

  • I was honored to be have a short piece written about me in our local independent paper. See the full article here.
  • I am excited to have my art and cards for sale in this wonderful boutique/shop/coworking space.
  • Super thrilled to attend this talk on Wednesday night and hear one of my favorite designers speak about her craft. 

No comments: