7.11.2011

neutral rainbows

Having a great time at the beach, still sinking in to the relaxed lifestyle that is inevitable here. It takes a few days to unwind and really appreciate the beauty, stillness, and simplicity of the coast but once you get there, it is much harder to go back to real life.Just a brief post as I don't want to disturb my unwinding process but had to share an experiment gone right. Yesterday as we were doing samples of each of our neutral nail polishes, trying to pick the perfect beachy hue, we realized that the combination of all of the neutrals might be more special than picking just one of them. Probably not a good real life manicure, but here on the coast it seems to just work.

PS promise I will start using real photos soon, not just my phone uploads, though I am loving them...

No comments: