2.17.2014

motif monday | no.5


Well, I have already missed a week in my motifs! Like I said in my last post, things were getting pretty hectic here and I have been playing catch up for a couple of weeks. But I am here to share and I'll be back later in the week with another pattern and more in-depth post.  Today's floral pattern is an older, but personal favorite of mine, a design I created for my little sister's wedding invitation suite. I had the pleasure of working with her to create the entire suite for her wedding back in August and I think (hope) we really got her vision and color palette across with this design. I love nothing more than a floral pattern so it really was a dream to sketch these up and then turn them into the full invitation set. I'll try to post some photos of that soon, too! Enjoy!

No comments: