4.14.2014

pattern project update || no. 9 & 10

It's been far too long but I am here today with lots of patterns to share! After weeks of homework, several client project deadlines, and a little bit of traveling, I have come to the conclusion that a Monday deadline for posting patterns just might not work for my current schedule. It's not worth feeling guilty over and I really do want to share what I am working on when I get the chance to. That being said, I am going to lessen the pressure on myself and change this self-initiated project from Motif Mondays to simply, Pattern Project,  in hopes that I can simply share some of my work with you here, when time allows. Sound good?

Here are a few patterns I created for a baby shower for my brothers' girlfriend who is having my nephew any. day. now. She is the cutest, sweetest, greatest thing so I can't wait to meet the little one that she is about to bring into the world. Updates on that will certainly follow, I'm already planning a birth announcement- whether they want one or not!



And here are some really simple, Spring-inspired patterns I recently used in a card design.





No comments: