11.13.2008

feels like forever



It has been far too long. School started back, thus did my job, and I have been trying to juggle so many things. This blog, unfortunately got pushed to the back burner during the midst of everything else. I am back, however, because I am looking for inspiration. I have been trying to create for the past few weeks and have just felt dried up and really worthless. Nothing creative or insightful has made its way to the surface. I am hoping that compiling some images and things that are currently inspiring me will help to reignite my own ability to produce. I'll let you know if i have any luck.

Have been loving these polaroids by she hit pause studios, lately. Some of his work is a little racy for my taste but some have a great dreamy quality about them. Enjoy.





No comments: