10.03.2009

where you rest


We spent most of the rainy Saturday last weekend completing the decoration of our room. Thanks to my lovely mister we got new curtains hung, new comforter out, new pillow; all combined with a lot of old goodies- bed made by my dad, birdies on the wall, favorite lamps, rocks from beach walks, and lots of love. It finally feels right, and if you know me you know how hard that feeling is to achieve. I lived in my last apartment for three years and the bedroom never felt "right". This is cozy and cool with a mix of the best textures- corduroy, flannel, and soft linen. All in the most unassuming gray. I have to take pictures when the lighting is better but here is an adorable Parisian loft bedroom to tide you over until then. Hope you are cozy and content this fall weekend!

No comments: