11.05.2010

magnus

I was just telling Jessica yesterday that I have been on this hunt locally for good jewelry. Something simple and wearable everyday that includes no birds charms (I have plenty) and is modern and original (I also have more than enough vintage inspired wares). SO you can imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this today: the magnus necklace on stone&honey. This necklace is so so perfect in two ways. First, it is exactly what I have been looking for in terms of style- and I really lean more towards gold jewelry over silver. Second, Magnus was the name of my late bunny who we recently lost. You may be a bit confused, as we always referred to Magnus as Maggie, but he was indeed a little boy bunny. Either way, I would so love to wear this necklace as a tribute to my sweet rabbit babe and feel super stylish while doing so.

No comments: