12.27.2010

dwyer

Hello! Hope everyone is having some nice post-holiday days! We are full on leftovers, enjoying being snowed in, and even though I am battling a cold- I am happy to be snuggled in at home for a while. I am drinking lots of tea, trying to cross some things off the wedding to do list, and doing some major blog stalking.
The other day I found dwyer on etsy, and this is a shop after my own heart. These little gold teepees? So sweet. I also adore the arrows and the gingham patterned interiors on these totes. Normally I am not big on using a printed tote as an everyday purse, I think it is a little juvenile and clashes easily with outfits, BUT I find plenty of times to use a tote as a secondary bag. Whether for some extra craft supplies, travel needs, teacher homework bag, or lugging groceries; I am happy to have some sweet hand-painted totes for filling as you run out the door.

No comments: