6.20.2011

Summer, sisters, and surprises

A bit of a late start this Monday but I have lot's of love to share today! First of all, a happy fathers day to my dear, sweet, funny dad whom we had the pleasure of tubing down the Dan River with yesterday!
Today also happens to be my little sister's birthday! Happy Birthday Sarah, we love you!!! We had delicious key lime cheesecake yesterday to celebrate and will commence the birthday activities later today with her favorite past time- shopping! I hope your birthday is a blast and that this year brings you adventures, great memories, and lots of love!
I am also excited to share with you today a new project I am working on. I was honored to be asked to join the team over at the new site, PrettySouthern, where I will be sharing art, entertaining, craft, and decorating tips and inspiration each week. This is so exciting for me to be a part of and I hope it will become a part of your daily reads. Today I have a 4th of July inspiration board for throwing your own celebration in true southern style. I will keep you up to date as I share more posts. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Congratulations on your new opportunity to share your ideas, how fun!