11.22.2011

thanksgiving favorites

It seems like the blog world has already passed by this week's holiday and has jumped on to Christmas festivities. But Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday (no gift-giving pressure, best food ever, etc) and I want to highlight some of the great things I have been seeing around the web that celebrate good ole' turkey day.

First up, I absolutely love this modern thanksgiving table design by Melanie of You Are My Fave. The color scheme is unexpected and I adore the stripes and pops of gold.

I am also adoring this guilded Thanksgiving set up spotted over on Oh Happy Day.

Lastly I would calm things down a bit with this lovely farm table Thanksgiving set up by Jane Reaction.

However you choose to decorate this year, I hope you get to enjoy all of the gifts of food, family, and friends.

No comments: