1.23.2012

twenty seven.

Happy Birthday to me.

I am enjoying my day at home being crafty (my ideal way to spend the day) and only leaving the house for a lunch out, grabbing a glass of wine later on, and meeting my husband for a downtown dinner. Last night we spent with my family who threw me the most fabulous birthday dinner complete with inspired decorations, a custom menu, absolutely delicious mini butterfinger cheesecakes, and the most exciting gift ever-- a cricut expressions 2. I think I squealed like a child upon opening this. I will be busy crafting while my cricut is busy cutting out my designs today!!

26 was a magical year; I got married, worked really hard on the shop and what felt like a million side projects, tried to get my head on straight for future projects, and enjoyed lots of time with my husband, family, friends, and sweet pup. I have big plans and big hopes for 27 and I have a feeling this year won't disappoint.

No comments: