1.02.2012

why hello there, 2012

Two-thousand and eleven was a big year for us. In addition to several trips with friends and family, some major work to the shop and our brand, participating in four craft markets, and work and school we also got married! It's been a whirlwind of a year with lots to do and very little downtime in between, but we wouldn't have had it any other way. It's been fun looking through some of our memories of the past year and here are a few of my favorites:


I am proud of where we've come and what we've done in the last year. I am starting this new one with a clear head and a clean studio space, all while being healthy, happy, and loved-which is more than I could ever ask for. And just like I did for 2011, I will not make a list of resolutions and goals for 2012 but will go forward with anticipation and excitement for some big changes, big work, big fun, and big ambitions. Bring it on '12!

No comments: