2.07.2012

bloffice sneak peak

It's been a bit of a strange start to the week with lots of projects going on, one art show ending and another beginning immediately after, one car down in our house and me relying on the sweetness of friends and family to get around. I find myself doing a lot o sitting on porches, toting laptops, being without the right keys or a change of clothes after work but all in all just rolling with the punches.

So while I wait I thought I'd post a sneak of the room in my sisters house we are currently converting to what we've coined as the new "bloffice.". This has a little to do with the secret project I posted about last week. I can't wait to share more about all of it...but in due time. So far she's painted a chalkboard wall and I've moved in an extra utility table. While we've got a lot of work left to do, we christened the space a couple sundays ago with mimosas, cheese and homemade crackers and some delicious pineapple. Even the light in this photo is dim, the bloffice future looks bright. Cheers!

No comments: