2.14.2012

confetti card diy and a printable

Lastly today I wanted to share a confetti valentine's day card I designed and sent to my sweet little sister. I created the banner design and simply printed onto a glassine bag. Then I cut out a simple heart-shaped card from silver card stock and added a message.

Next I filled the the bag with festive confetti,
folded down the top flap and secure with heart stickers,added a stamp and address to the back of the bag and voila- a valentine ready to mail!
Best of all, if you are in a last minute rush on this busy holiday, I created a card template of the same banner design and you can download it here. Simply download the template below, print this baby out, cut and fold and you are ready to share the love with someone in your life. Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: