11.11.2009

Holidate







A month or so back I posted on the mother/daughter team behind the fabulous line of accessories known as Old Soul New Heart. Well they came out with a holiday 09 line a few weeks ago and it is just too good to not share! Of course Shea looks beautiful and the clothes and styling in this shoot is perfection. Check out the full line in their shop.

It's been a great holiday so far. No work, been to the gym, out to lunch with a friend, crafting this afternoon, and I'll be off to the pottery studio tonight. Pretty good day if you ask me. Just wish the mister was here to enjoy it with me.

Oh and I have been working on my own line of holiday 09 gifts and accessories (under the Heart and Craft name, of course) and now I am debating whether to try and launch an etsy shop before the holiday season really kicks off, or to just sell everything in a local jewelry/gift shop. I really want to do the etsy store but just don't want to rush it and have something I am not 100% happy with, on the other hand, a good deadline is the only thing that may get my butt in gear to really do it. Ideas?

No comments: