11.08.2009

un-funday sunday






Feeling unmotivated and uninspired today. I had high hopes for crafting and creating, but instead it turned into five loads of laundry, two loads of dishes, three bags of groceries, and one very big yard full of leaves. I think knowing that starting tomorrow I will be home alone for the next ten days while the mister is off on a mini-tour is clouding my head and spirits.

So I turned to pigeon.toed for some divine inspiration. Adorable celebs and great fashion can really do good for the soul. And she is absolutely spot on with the girl crushes; this week Rachel, Chloe, and Alexa. Especially loving Rachel's style lately- and that sequined blazer?!?

The rest of tonight will be used for searching for more creation inspiration. Maybe tomorrow will be more productive...

No comments: