Inspired by this post, I have made my own list of to-d0's for 2010. It is not a list of resolutions, rather goals to aspire for in the coming year. 2009 was wonderful, most notably buying and moving into our home, taking a ceramics class with my mom and sister (which will continue), growing a garden (thanks to my sister), selling some of my jewelry and ceramics at a local shop, hiking a state park, and continuing my workout routine even when I was sick of it! So many friends and family members helped make some wonderful memories- at home and away.
Here are some of the things I will look forward to over the next 365 days:
- remodeling our kitchen
- opening my etsy shop (hopefully in the next month!!)
- learning to use my nikon more effectively
- taking more small trips with the mister (mountains or beach?)
- cooking more- using more from the local farmers market and my own gardens
- meeting more fellow bloggers and expand my place in this wonderful community
- finishing painting the house- a blue hallway?
- taking up screen printing in my home studio
- setting up a home accessories etsy shop in addition to the first one
- expanding my workout- more variety and more outdoor activites
- bike rides
- finishing decorating the bathroom- orange walls!
- starting my 4th year of teaching (and maybe the last)
- creating more and study how to make a career of it
- using less and trying to be a more conscious consumer