2.04.2010

frazier and wing

Love, love love- these garlands from frazier&wing. If you know me well, you know my love for garlands of all sorts. I have used them on my deck in the summer, made them out of coffee filters for christmas, made and used them at various birthday parties, and even recreated a simple version of one of these for my birthday. I had my students help me cut out a ton of multi-colored green circles- they were not so amused- or good at cutting circles for that matter. Anywho- these are much nicer than mine and are handmade by Heather Frazier in Portland, OR and are just some of the sweetest things I have ever seen. I find the more simple and clean a design or product is- the more I am drawn to it. And wouldn't you just love to be at one of those parties set up in the last two photos?



Oh and most exciting news of the week!!! My mom found and gave me some polaroid film! Woohoo! It expired in '96 so it is bound to be amazing- I can't wait to use it!

No comments: