2.01.2010

blog it forward mashup


I am really excited to say that I am officially taking part in this, the first ever Blog it Forward-The Blogger Mashup- created by the talented Victoria of sfgirlbybay.com

The banner was created by the equally talented Ez of Creature Comforts blog. The first round of this collaboration will focus on what different bloggers are inspired by- visually speaking. It will be a sort of chain letter where one blog will link to the next each day until everyone involved has posted. I am really excited to be a part of it and need to get started on my own post, I will let you know when it will be going up! The mashup starts on Feb 10th and it seems like it may run for quite a while with all of the bloggers that are signing up. I can't wait- need to go get inspired!!

No comments: