8.04.2011

The NotWedding

Have you heard of The NotWedding? Basically it is a super cool, modern take on the traditional bridal show. It takes place in Atlanta, Orlando, and San Diego and guests get to witness an awesome {not}wedding with everything from a {not} ceremony to catering, decorations, music, and cakes. Vendors get to show off all of their awesome talents and brides and grooms to be get to experience a totally rad idea of what their wedding could be.
I am honored to be the featured vendor this week on their Snag The Swag feature where you can get vendor's talents for huge discounts. I am offering $80 worth of custom paper decorations for $40 all this week. If you (or someone you know) is planning a wedding I would love to work with them on custom garlands, cake toppers, or paper goods! I am also really excited that I may be going down to Atlanta next summer to be a part of the whole event! Aaah!

Check out the deal here.

No comments: