8.12.2011

PunchFork

Have you guys seen PunchFork? As soon as I saw it I thought of my little sister because not only does is it an archive of the newest recipes to hit the web from all of the best cooking blogs, sites, and magazines- but it is meticulously manicured and well-organized. This site tracks the mentions and publicity that new recipes are getting from facebook, blogs, tweets, and other social media sources and then gives them a rating number based on their popularity. You can see the photos, descriptions, ingredients, and rating and then link over to the original source for any recipe you wish to make. It seems to be updated frequently and has become a constant source of inspiration for my own (not always so creative) cooking over the last couple of weeks.
So far I have made the summer squash soup, and pea pesto linguine. I think next on my radar are the eggplant caprese, zucchini and spinach gratin, ginger raspberry ice cream, and brioche french toast with asparagus and orange beurre blanc (even though I have absolutely no idea what half of those words are.)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

The french toast looks divine!