6.29.2010

lazy days

Summers off are nice, don't get me wrong, but I don't do too well with too much down time. If I don't completely over schedule myself with work activities and allow just about no down time, then I get a little crazy. Today I have spent about 3 hours on the couch, 1 in a coffee shop and two muffins and 5 cups of coffee later, I don't have much to show for it.

I have a summer to-do list a mile long but some days just don't start off quite right and the momentum goes down the drain. Instead I have spent the afternoon dreaming of being on the beach with one of these gorgeous Steven Alan blankets. Only problem is- everyone else is working during the summer...

1 comment:

Liz Parsons said...

if i could ever get my house clean, then i'd be able to hang out! i think maybe i need to quit cooking for a day. i'm restricting myself to sandwiches. though i do have a chana masala recipe you have to try.