5.06.2011

a mothers day watercolor soiree

I have been seeing watercolor crafts popping up on design blogs so often this season and with it being one of my all time favorite medias to work with I had to do my own spin. I have been playing around with some large sheets of watercolor designs and decided to start cutting them up for some crafts. Naturally my first design was the garland and then I used the leftovers for some gift tags and a little wrapping ribbon. I think this project is perfectly appropriate for a mothers day brunch so I threw together some of the pieces for a little photo shoot. Enjoy and give some love to your momma this weekend! (I am lucky to now have two!)
peonies and presents.
watercolor tags.
hand painted garlands.
Expect to see some watercolor goodness in the shop very soon.

No comments: