5.27.2011

The ceremony

Our wedding ceremony was short and sweet but I think we covered all of the bases, made sure families were happy, and most importantly made some very important promises to one another. Like I have mentioned before the weather cleared about 30 minutes before we got started and even though we were under a tent we were still surrounded by sunshine.
The bridal party walked down to a Sigur Ros song and my father walked me down the aisle to The Temper Trap's "Sweet Disposition". It was emotional and powerful and perfect.We traded rings and I promised to always fill our home with art and color while he promised to always fill our home with music. Then we both promised to always be brave.
We kissed in front of a wall of colorful fabric garlands and then walked back down the aisle as husband and wife to "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I love your promises to one another, so sweet!